Sunday, March 16, 2014

Assignment #5: Portraits, First Round

I really liked this assignment! Mainly because I love talking to people!!


This is Reilly. I worked with her at Macy's. This is her normal picture. She was texting her girlfriend at the time of this picture. I told her to act normal and like herself. This photo was taken right after she had donated over 20" of hair to Locks Of Love.


This is Brandon. He works at Zumies. He was dressed in skinny jeans, this blue/green button up shirt, a red and green Hawaiian print hat. I told him I liked his getup and he told me "I like dressing this way. Makes life more interesting." As I was walking around he saw me holding my camera and asked why I was carrying it. He told me that he wants to go into Filmography. He likes the production of films.


This is my self portrait. Most people would consider me as a "Good Kid". To make it so I am not 'myself' I decided to go for the "Bad Kid" look. I really enjoyed doing this and getting it all put together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment