Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Assignment #4 - Color Theory

I had a love hate relationship with this assignment. I really enjoyed thinking about what I could put together for colors. However, when it came to the monochromatic color photo... that was horrible!!!

Complimentary:

I thought this was one of my best photos for this assignment. I really enjoyed taking these two pictures and love the idea of opening a bag of Doritos and having Cheetos in it. Lets be honest... we all love Cheetos just a little bit more.



Analogous: 

This one I decided to try and use the shades next to eachother on the color wheel.


Monochromatic: 

At first I tried to use the first Rubik's Cube to try and get the picture that I wanted and wasn't sure if that would count for the assignment. So then I switched to a different one and tried to get a few different shades of green on the cube. It didn't turn out so hot.





No comments:

Post a Comment