Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Final Project

My final project was based around my life and fears or having and being diagnosed with diabetes. I have still not really accepted the fact that I have been diagnosed and am still pretty bitter. This was to help me overcome my fears and emotions of having this horrible disease. I wanted to show what I have to go through or deal with each day that I am alive. I hope this portrays enough emotion to help someone see how passionate I am about this and hope someone will want to learn more about what I go through.

Fears & Emotions:
Fear of Living in a Hospital:

Fear of Blood:

Fear of Needles:

Sick of Eating all of the Time:

Will I have children?

Fear of being lectured on my life:

Will my Children get it?

Losing a limb:

Losing my family and can't afford it:

Will I wake up tomorrow?



No comments:

Post a Comment